Download Fresh Newsletter – Hybrid Email Template + Access to Gifky Layout Builder Nulled Statistics
- Price: $22
- Sales: 4,232
- User Rating: 4.51 average based on 412 ratings.
- Last Update: 24 July 17
- Created: 8 May 10
- Author: Gifky
- Files: Responsive
- Comments Count: 129
Fresh Newsletter is hybrid responsive email template. Clean classic design fits wide range of marketing, newsletter and e-commerce usage. It comes in 10 layouts, 8 colors and 2 background versions. You also get the access to the layout builder where you can build custom layouts and color schemes.
- 160 Hybrid HTML email templates included in the download (10 layouts in 8 color schemes and 2 background versions).
- Access to layout builder where you can add/remove modules and sub-modules, choose from the pre-made color schemes or create a new color scheme, edit layout’s text and insert your images, download the HTML layout or export it directly to your Mailchimp account and other helpful features.
- Placeholders PSD file with social icons and images dimensions.
- Retina ready layout icons.
- Well commented HTML code.
- User friendly documentation which covers editing and sending the template, using it in Aweber, Constant Contact, iContact, Mailchimp and Vertical Response.
- Fresh Newsletter is compatible with all major email clients.
- It can be used in any email program or online service which support importing/editing HTML code (such as Aweber, Constant Contact, iContact, Mailchimp and Vertical Response, etc…), although the email template renders perfectly in Outlook 2007-2016 it’s not recommended to use Outlook to send it to your clients.
- Template has been optimized for rendering in Outlook 2007-2016 versions including those running under 120 DPI.
- Outlook 2007-2010 and old browsers don’t support border-radius (rounded corners).
- Access to our layout builder is complementary to all Fresh Newsletter buyers as long as you hold a valid license and this product is available for purchase.
- Picture of Magnolia flower by richard_b.
If you like this newsletter you may also like: