Download Delicious Mail Nulled Statistics
- Price: $18
- Sales: 1,568
- User Rating: 4.52 average based on 132 ratings.
- Last Update: 10 August 11
- Created: 14 July 11
- Author: Gifky
- Comments Count: 49
Check out matching products:
Delicious Mail is professional multi-usage email template, it comes in 5 color themes, 11 layouts each, every one of them has 2 backgrounds (light-dark gray).
Features & Content
- 110 HTML newsletter pages (5 color themes, 2 background versions of each color, each version contains 11 layouts).
- Layered elements PSD files.
- Well commented valid HTML.
- User friendly documentation covers editing the layouts, sending the newsletter, using it in Mailchimp, and useful tips.
- You can copy/paste content blocks (tables) from layout to another.
- You can delete/duplicate any content block (table).
- You can copy/paste content blocks (tables) from any layout in Delicious Mail to Delicious Mail 2.
Multi-usage email template
Whether you need email template for business & marketing, hosting & software or personal & portfolio usage, Delicious Mail is designed for you, here is how the 11 layouts are designed to fit multi-usage purposes:
Layout 1 – 2 – 4 – 5 designed for newsletter usage:
Layout 3 – 6 – 7 for presenting products/services, they contain pricing tables for 2 and 3 products:
Layout 8 & 9 for selling products/services:
Layout 10 for photographers, designers and general portfolio usage:
Layout 11 fits announcements and letter usage:
Delicious Mail template is compatible with all major email clients, it’s coded with attention to different email clients rendering compatibilities.
Renders perfectly on email clients and browsers starting from old browsers such as Internet explorer 5.5 till new email programs like Outlook 2010 and Mozilla Thunderbird 12.
Delicious Mail is designed in the same color themes and dimensions as Delicious Mail 2 so you can safely mix the layout elements between both of them. You can expand your campaign with the matching landing page Delicious Landing.
Pictures by: Frank Kovalchek, katmystiry, Matthew Hull, richard_b, and tarr101.
Icons by: Everaldo Coelho and DryIcons.
Version 1.1: removed duplicated “valign” attribute in the pricing tables [layouts 6 – 7].
If you like this template you may also like: